viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

My Childhood



I like to think my childhood because it brings me beautiful memories. One if the songs that remind me of my childhood are the songs of "Cachureo", because I always saw it with my brother and sang all its songs.

My first memory of my childhood was when I was 3 years old and we were moving on to new house. I remember going in the car and asking my grandmother if this was the house. When we got out the car, I remember going into the house and it was full of people helping to install the things in the house.

However, one of my favorite memories of my childhood was when I was 4 years old and my brother was 3. We were tricycle through the patio of the house and at one point my brother told me "look what I can do" and started walking on the tricycle very fast and collided with a tree. I worried a lot, I went to see him and he was laughing a lot, so I started laughing with him.

In my childhood I did everything with my brother, so we learned to do everything together. We learned to ride a bicycle very small, between 5 and 6 years, it was our favorite activity, we went our every afternoon to ride a bicycle. Once we entered the house, I remember we ate something and we were going to watch TV, we always arrived at the time of "The powerpuff girls". I think playing with my brother was my favorite activity outside of school, we really had a great time.

In general, I think my childhood was very beautiful, I had a great time playing with my brother, the only concern we had was to decide what to play.

4 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It´s really great to have a brother to play with or a sister, there is a lot of fun when you have someone to share it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I was afraid of Epidemia from Cachureos when I was a child jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also liked "The Powerpuff Girls", I was "Burbuja"

    ResponderEliminar