I still haven’t thought about what postgraduate course to do after my career ends, I still have many things to learn and at this time it hasn’t cross my mind if I continue studying later, I haven’t even thought about what to do for my thesis hahaha.
However, as I mentioned in other posts, I would like to work with children, and obvioulsy i would take a course about it, as something related to pedagogy maybe or studies about childhood, but I still haven’t very clear yet , I need to know more about the subject.
Neither do I know if I would like to study it here or in another country. If I were away from Chile, I would like a country that is good at the subject, in order to specialize well on the subject, however my dream has always been to go to study in Spain, because I have always liked that country and it is good at humanistic careers.
On the other hand, something that I would like that is not related to my career is to be able to take a course in another language, such as French or Catalan, I think that learning another language opens up your way of thinking a bit, since there are often expressions that are very difficult to translate and it is better to understand them from their original language. I would like to learn Catalan because it is a bit related to the idea of being able to go to Spain, besides I like it a lot, and French because I have always had a fascination for that language since I was very little hahaha.
Anyway, I think I have a lot to think about what to do after I graduate, I have not done because I rested on the idea that I still have a couple of years to go, but as they say, time flies by and I hope to have everything well organized and thought of before and not have to face the situation of not knowing what to do.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario