Hi everyone, today I will write about my opinion personal about some different matters through the following questions.
- What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?
I believe that the legalization of abortion should be for all cases. It's good that there is a legalization for some cases, but this is not enough for the social, economic and cultural reality that women live, which can be very different from each otrher, that is why it is necessary to understad these different realities in order to legalize all cases abortion, the reality is very unequal and unjust.
- What is your opinion about the Chilean tradition called ‘mechoneo’?
I have always disagreed with the "mechoneo". I think it'ss tradition that humiliates the new students of the universities, that many times is the abuse from the older students to the newest. I understad that the mechoneo was created to have fun, but this has reached other levels, where humiliation is the main one, I think it can't be considered a welcome for the new students.
- What is your opinion about child labor?
I totally disagree with child labor, this is only to exploit the weakest, that is, the children. I think that in these cases there is also an abuse of powe, because children don't have a voice of command, especially those who have to work. I think that child labor is a type of obligatory work, because children don't have to defend themselves. Children who must work have to do ir for need, such as not having to eat, or live.
- What is your opinion about tatoos?
When I was younger I thought thta tattos should be made with a special meaning, I thoughy it was no necessary to get a tatto, it was just beautiful. Now I think the opposite, because finally everything makes sense, if you find that you eant to tatto something just because you find it very beautiful ot because you like it, thar already has a meaning. Clearly, there are tattos thar have deeper meaning that reflect some of the life of the person who made it, but in the end we are all diferent and we give meaning to out things in different ways, or we just don't want to make sense to things, and this is what can happen with tattos, it's our body and we can do whatever we want in it. I lile many tattoos. I would do many but I need money hahaha.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario