My best holidays were on January of this year. I went to Chiloé for scout camp for two week.
The campsite was in town called Huillinco. The first week I wen with the older children to "backpacking" through Chiloé and we went to several places.
We started our trip to Dalcahue and we stayed one night in this place in the courtyard of man, who was very kind in receiving us, a group of about 30 people.
The next day we left early for the Achao Island that is front of Dalcahue to the east. When arriving at the island we decided to go the town Quinchao, which is at the end of the island. We arrived at this place as at lunchtime approximately, we stayed during the day in the main square, where cooked and we rode by bicycle, because in the municipality he lent bicycles for free. At the end of the day we did not know where to stay, so we asked to the municipality for help and we were able to stay in the boarding school. In exchange for their help, we told them that next day we could clean the beach. We stayed two nights there.
The day we left we wanted to go to another island but we were not going to reach the time, then we went to Cucao for two days.
All this we did by "autostop".
The second week came the youngest children (from 7 to 11 years old), where I am in charge of the girls. We made many fun games for the girls, also we went for walk Cucao.
They were my best holidays because I knew many magical places in southern Chile and I could learn a lot from children in genereal, who always have great ideas.

I went to Chiloe too! It was very nice to stay in such a quiet place. I liked very the food of that island. Especially the different types of potatoes they have.
ResponderEliminarI love Chiloé, there are so many beautiful places to visit!
ResponderEliminarwoah, Quinchao is one of my favourites islands in Chiloe, too beautiful. I don't see you in Cucao jaja maybe in other ocasion we meet there. Have a nice weekend
ResponderEliminarI went to Chiloe about a year ago, I really enjoyed that place! My favourite place there was Achao
ResponderEliminarGreat, I would like to know these places.
ResponderEliminarChiloe is such a magical place, i really want to go very soon
ResponderEliminar