My favorite genre of movies is thriller, because I love mystery and sometimes play with the human mind. The last movie I saw of this genre was a "Contratiempo", a spanish movie released in 2017.
However, my favorite movie of all time, and that is also the genre thriller, is the Sinister Island, which is starring Leonardo DiCaprio. This film was set in 1954, when two policemen, including DiCaprio, went to the psychiatric hospital of the Sinister Island to investigate the disappearance of Rachel Solando, a patient who disappeared from her room that was completely closed. The film develops this investigation, which is full of hidden mysteries, where DiCaprio will try to decipher without going crazy, because apparently everything that happens on the island is strange and hidden.
I really like this movie, because it has everything that I love, it has mystery, riddles, secrets and plays with our minds all the time, where you do not know if the end of the movie is real or false. I still do not know it despite seeing it twice. I recommend it totally.
Anyway, I would love to see this movie again, but I would also like to see again "El secreto de sus ojos", one of the best Argentine movies of the last years, because when I saw her I feel that I did not enjoy it very much and I think that It deserves another opportunity.

What a great movie! DiCaprio is one of my favorite actors
ResponderEliminarI have not seen any of those movies. I'll make sure to watch those movies.
ResponderEliminarI really love "El secreto de sus ojos", I think that is the best argentinian movie!
ResponderEliminar