viernes, 5 de octubre de 2018

Iceland




My country favorite is Islandia or Iceland, I have always wanted to go to travel of this place, because I think is a country very amazin and magic.

Iceland is located northwest of Eyurope in the Atlantic Ocean, it is a place with very low temperatures and it has a landscape from another planet. Also from this island you can see the Northern Ligths, whicj has been the dram of my whole life, and this would be the main visit I would do in this country.

If traveled to this Iceland I would try to know all the possible places although the days are very cold. I would like to know all its landscapes, meals, typical places, its and much more.

However, I would travel alone fot a while, because I do not think it would last so many days with cold, to travel yo this country only be to know ir, but later I would like to go to Spain, which is another of the conuntries with which I dream to kanow. I would go ti Spain firts to study and the worl and also to know clearly.

5 comentarios:

  1. It sounds too great, I would love to visit it too. It has beautiful landscapes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sounds so amazing! I'd love to see the northern lights.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Interesting country, I would like to visit too.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. We have the same favorite country!, i would also like to visit spain, especially Barcelona, and see all the beautiful buildings that Gaudi created

    ResponderEliminar