viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2018

Changes to my study programe


I think the main problems of the universities and their careers is that they have many obligatory subjects that could be optional. I think this is important, because being considered as elective some obligatory subjects students could go specializing in what interests them most for their future professional career and dedicating more time to that while they are in college.


About my career, sociology, last year a new curriculum was implemented to make improvements in the career. I think this can be considered an advance, but I think that this curriculum is missing more things. I think a greater perspective of gender in the career in general is necessary, in this new curriculum they add the subject "sociology of gender", but I think adding a single subject is very little, it is necessary to give gender content to the whole career and its different subjects.
About the academic load I think it's okay, most of the teachers always have the disposition to organize from our times for the amount of work or tests that we must deliver. I think the sociology teachers are the friendly in comparison with the other professors of the other faculty careers.
And finally, about the facilities of the faculty, I think that many things are missing. First, I think more classrooms are needed for the number of students there, considering that more people come in every year and there are always problems with the classrooms. And second, I think a larger and quieter library is also necessary, this faculty is characterized by reading a lot and the library that there is very small.

3 comentarios:

  1. I think the same, there are so many subjects that are unnecessary, that could by optional.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sociology has really difficult subjects, like statistics

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you, the classrooms are too small for the amount of students that gets bigger every year

    ResponderEliminar