Hi everyone, today I will write about where I would like to work in a few more years.
Currently, I am studying sociology so that in the future I can work my practicing profession.
However, there are other things that I would like to do. I have always wanted to work with children, but not in a traditional space such as school, I can't imagine where in specific but I would love to teach and at the same time learn from them, because children always have many things to say and sometimes they surprise you a lot.
I have not thought much about salary, obviously I would like to have a salary that reaches me to live with what is necessary, and maybe a little more to get money for travel. My dream is to go to Iceland.
In my career I have not investigated much how you can work with children, I know there is a "Sociology of childhood" but I don't know beyond the name, I am not very worried because I still have a couple of years to finish to degree.
I think it could be an advantage to be able to work in this area because I have not listened to many sociologist who work with children and many news stories that relate a lot to children have appeared, such as Sename problems, child abuse and rape, among others.
I hope to work in this area, I love sharing with children, they are always full of love and my soul breaks when I read some news about their suffering.

children are so fantastic they are in a constant trip! good luck !!
ResponderEliminarI wouldn't like to work with children haha I don't like them but I hope you enjoy your work and be a good sociologist :)
ResponderEliminarGreat, I'm sure you could be of help to many children!!
ResponderEliminar